They are individual annotations we will use in the course of 3.3 SSF race as Ascendant Sunder. Not meant for endgame. Content will adjust as I study and immediately after 3.3 patch notes. Begin with Sustained Toxic Sewer to farm Kaom’s Roots In 3.3 the final 5 Shaper orbs are 1 for each Red tier Elder Guardian and 1 for Red tier Elder. Bandit
Two skill points.Pantheon:
Soul of Arakawa (
Significant God) – 50% improved Recovery of Life and Power Shield if you’ve stopped taking Harm More than Time Not too long ago. Ideal for Blood Rage + Cast When Harm Taken + Immortal Contact setup.
Soul of Ryslatha (Minor God) – Life flask gain 3 charges just about every 3 secondsEnchantments:
15% of Infernal Blow Physical
Damage gained as Added Fire Harm
40%increased Infernal Blow warm gloves
Curse Enemies with level (
10 to 12) Elemental Weakness on Hit (Vaal Corruption)
Curse Enemies with Level (10 to 12) Vulnerability on Hit (Vaal Corruption)Boots
elevated Vital Strike Possibility for those who haven’t Crit Not too long ago
Adds 1 to 160 LightningDamage should you haven’t Killed Not too long ago
Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances should you have not Killed Lately
16%increased Attack and Cast Speed if you have Killed Not too long ago
Exactly where to get Skill Gems
- Cleave 1: Acquire from Act 1 Tarkleigh.
-Likelihood to Bleed 1: Reward from act1 Nessa right after retrieving Medicine Chest in Tidal Island.
- Ruthless 1: Purchase from Act 1 Nessa immediately after recovering Medicine Chest in Tidal Island.
- Leap Slam10: Reward from Act 1 Tarkleigh immediately after killing Brutus.
- Mai might: Purchase from Act 1 Nessa following killing Brutus.
- Blind8: Buy from Act 1 Nessa just after killing Brutus.
- Sunder 12: Purchase from Act 1 Nessa after killing Merveil.
-Faster Attacks 18: Reward from Act two Silk immediately after killing The Weaver.
- Melee physical harm 18: Buy from Act 2 Yelena right after killing The Weaver.
- Blood Rage 16: Reward from Act two Yelena after reaching Vaal Ruins.
- Arctic Armour 16: Obtain from Act two Yelena soon after reaching Vaal Ruins.
- Herald of Ash 16: Reward from Act2 Greust right after killing Fidelitas and rescuing the girl from the monsters in the Chamber of Sins.
- Fortify 31: Reward from Act 3 Sosa immediately after retrieving the 4 Golden Pages.
- Enfeeble 24: Get from Act 3 Clarissa just after finishing Lost in Love quest.
- Hatred 24: Purchase from Act 3 Clarissa following finishing Lost in Enjoy quest.
- Ancestral Warchief 28: Acquire from Act 3 Maramoa immediately after killing General Gravicius.
- Multistrike 38: Reward from Act 4 Petarus and Vanjaafter killing Malachai.
- Cast whenHarm Taken 38 lvl1: Buy from Act 4 Petarus and Vanja following killing Malachai.
-Elevated Duration 31: Discover as drop or acquire from Act six Lilly following clearing Twilight Strand.
- Blood Magic 31:Obtain the drop or invest in from Act six Lilly after removing Twilight Strand.
- Vaal Grace 24:Discover as drop.
- Portal: Find as a drop.
Instance Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094080[PoE 3.3 Scion Build]
Based Infernal Blow One Punch Girl Scion build at this point, This Build has managed to clear red elder in a T14 map (see screenshots) with one particular death and This Build would say the result look really promising for 3.3. Three major skills employed inside the build, namely: Infernal Blow (mapping and single target) + Shield Charge (mobility) + Cyclone (re-positioning + mapping).
3.3 Infernal BlowModifications:
Infernal Blow will hold its current mechanic, putting a debuff on enemies that causes them to explode when killed. We want to retain the skill’s interaction using the Melee Splash Support, to produce the big pack of monsters explode as their cascading death explosions spread to those around them.
The major target (and any targets hit by your Ancestral Contact Help) now get a further debuff when hit that could stack as much as six times. When either a goal with this debuff dies, the debuff’s quick duration expires, or 6 stacks reached, the debuff explodes, dealing a considerable portion of weapon harm in a location.
That tends to make the skill deal drastically extra damage on a single target gives it sturdy region damage when employed with Ancestral Call when numerous targets build up stacks or allow you to rapidly build up stacks with all the Multistrike help. You’ll be able to hit one particular enemy when splashing the explode effect and walking away, letting it blow itself and then these around it, or concentrate your damage on a single foe for maximum effect.
The skill also has new debuff effects to show the infernal fires developing up inside enemies, a brand new fiery explosion when the damaging effect is released and an enhanced corpse explosion.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/ycyu7rwm
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2146820