Gunners are fast-moving, high-DPS ranged combatants who never stop to ask questions—they’re too busy shooting first! A gunner combines fast-paced play with strategic use of summoned constructs, and positions herself to make use of the best skills for any given situation.
– Replenishment + Recall. Using it the first time wikl not put Replenishment on cooldown. You need to use this to be able to lit off 2-3 ABs in a row
– Your basic rotation is usually Time Bomb > HB > Burst Fire > Mana Missle
– When HB is summoned, it does damage as it is being called down hitting the ground dealing damage (that’s what the increase damage of the HB glyph increases, and not its damage from shooting its balls)
– Using Mana Missle after Burst Fire or Rocket Jump will cancel the initial animation of Mana Missle according to guides I read
– Point Blank is used to reposition yourself
– Recall to cancel out of Balder’s Vengeance ending animation
– Burst Fire is ping dependent from what I read, if you have high ping, I think it takes longer for you to take all the shots out which means you are wasting time.
– Gunner is a ping dependent class
I main a Gunner and I understand I always will get outdps by a Berserker or Warrior but the playstyle is most comfortable for me and it doesn’t have a lot of “filler” skills compare to other classes. I am still waiting for the Gunner buff in future patches. Looking for a better way to get new golds on TERA? U4GM provides you with a trustworthy Real Money Trading platform where you can quickly tera gold buying that you want without any delays or risks involved. https://www.u4gm.com/tera-gold