The Top 10 for best selling game has been released. FIFA 15, EA’s shooter, was No.2 for one percent gap.
Meanwhile, Battlefield Hardline spent its fourth week in pole position of the GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, and came the top slot. Grand Theft Auto V is pushed down one place to No.3 as sales drop 39 per cent, but it remains ahead of Far Cry 4 in fourth place. Meanwhile, Minecraft: Xbox Edition is back in the Top 10, after dropping out last week.
Microsoft titles Forza Horizon 2 and Halo: The Master Chief Collection climb up this charts this week thanks to strong sales of their respective Xbox One hardware bundles. And further down the charts, PQube’s new racing IP Ride shoots up 31 places to No.18 following the release of the Xbox SKUs. The title launched on PS4 and PS3 last month.
Below is the Top 10 for the week ending April 11th:
1. Battlefield Hardline, EA
2. FIFA 15, EA
3. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
4. Far Cry 4, Ubisoft
5. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Blizzard
6. Bloodborne, Sony
7. Forza Horizon 2, Microsoft
8. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, 2K Games
9. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Microsoft
10. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft