In Path of Exile, do you know how to spawn uber elder without luck? Today, I want to share my guide for many players, I hope the following guide can really help you:
1. Collect all 15 memory fragments.
2. After you collect all 15 memory fragments Zana will tell you to kill the shaper guardians, Im not sure you have to do it once again if you have already done it before but I did it just to be sure. The quest might still tell you to kill all guardians even if you have, dont worry just enter the shapers realm and it will update to “kill shaper”.
3. Kill shaper.
4. Get elder influence anywhere on your map and move it to the middle (a t15 that is connected to a a guardian), when you have elder influence on a T15 you will see that all guardians are now under shaper influence.
5. Kill the guardian that is connected to your elder influence. After you kill that guardian it will be under influence. Then kill the three remaning guardians.
6. Now the elder guardians will spawn on the shaper guardians maps.
7. Kill the elder guardians (located on chimera/hydra/phoenix/minotaur).
8. Respecc RF.
9. Kill uber elder in the shapers realm.
You’ll have to kill Shaper’s guardian again if Elder has already spawned on your atlas. You can have influence, but not have Elder yet. The fight is Uber status. Think Uber Atziri to normal Atziri. There are phases, and you might need to adjust items like cold reduction and maybe kaoms roots.
If you are new to the game and don’t want to mess up your first build (which will probably still happen), follow some build guide from our website. Another option is to just mess around yourself and see how things work but sometimes it can get frustrating if you cannot kill monsters/progress further, so be careful with it.